Sunday, November 20, 2016

Wreath Night Fun A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Christmas Craft

This is my front door wreath, a bit bitter sweet as we are moving during the post Christmas rush, however I spent yesterday afternoon with my wonderful friend and Neighbor Jen and her family making wreaths. Last year was the first year I joined their annual get together. I think this is my favorite holiday event!  I had never done a fresh wreath for the door and last year I had fun making my star wreaths for myself and a traditional wreath for my mother in law.

I was thrilled last year when my stars were so well received. I made several extras this year to bring to the decorating night and everyone who wanted one was able to make one and take it with them.
These are some very talented ladies and all the greens came from my friend Jen and her mom's back yards!
I lost count of how many we made but these are some of my favorites and I hope they inspire you to make things out of items you may just have on hand.
This is my second Christmas Star I made in memory of author Joyce Lavene, Purple in her honor,  for now I have it hanging in my front entrance but as soon as I get keys to the new place, I plan to go hang it on my new door for the remainder of the holidays. Let me know what you have going on for your front doors this year, I would love to hear it! Next Saturday is our cookie exchange and I can not wait to share photos from that!
Thank you for joining me today, I will be back with another cozy mystery review tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment