Thursday, November 24, 2016

Prose and Cons by Amanda Flower

Happy Thanksgiving and One month to Christmas to all, from my table to yours I wish you a safe and happy day. As I am Canadian today is just Thursday here in Canada, though I am creating a Mock Thanksgiving dinner tonight too! 
Last night I finished Prose and Cons, the second in the Magical Bookshop Mystery by Amanda Flower. This book was outstanding. I love it when book two is even better then book one and book one was pretty terrific!  In Prose and Cons I was guessing until the end and really pulling for main character Violet to solve the case, yet found myself running in circles trying to figure out who done it! I was shocked and still am reeling from the outstanding reveal, my lips are sealed though you will have to buy the book! Out December 6th, order now, tuck it in with your Black Friday purchases! You will be glad you did!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment