Monday, November 7, 2016

Winter's Mourning By Janice J. Richardson

Sunday I read Winter's Mourning by Janice J. Richardson. This is the second book in the Spencer Funeral Home Niagara Cozy Mystery Series. This book was extremely well thought out. Written with care and careful consideration. This series is very intriguing. The mysteries are very good. I enjoyed the poignant reflection as well as the challenges that Jennifer faces in book two. I don't know how author Janice does it, despite extreme events and circumstances main character Jennifer finds herself in there is still an incredible calm and serene feeling through out this book. This book was a phenomenal cozy to read. It is a reflective and a very respectful, cozy mystery.

Not all mysteries involve murder...Funeral Director Jennifer Spencer's walk along the Niagara Parkway on a rainy, cold day leads her to Winter, a distraught young woman who isn't speaking.Travis, the temporary director hired when Uncle Bill passed, is still out for revenge. That won't happen if she listens to the police officers assigned to protect her … but she doesn't.Can Jennifer survive her own harrowing ordeal in order to help Winter get her life back?Book 2 of The Spencer Funeral Home Niagara Cozy Mystery Series
Order your own copy of Winter's Mourning from Amazon like I did by clicking here.
Learn more about Author Janice J. Richardson by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! I'm so glad you introduced me to this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! It was a fun book to write. JJR

    ReplyDelete