Saturday, November 26, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup November 19th -26th

No word of a lie, there is less then a month until Christmas, I swear I just blinked and now I am at least six weeks behind for a holiday that is in 5 weeks, oh and did I mention I am packing for a move as well as hosting a cookie exchange party  for 15 tonight?  I got in some important reading this week and wanted to share some of my highlights with you. The Ghosts of Misty Hollow is out later this week. This is not a series I had read before and boy am I loving it! I hope to have my review for you Monday!
Prose and Cons by Amanda Flower was fantastic, the way a second in series should be and extreamly well written! Loved it and hope you will too!
Better Off Thread by Amanda Lee was also a great read, I believe this is book 10 and was a really great mystery!
Frosty The Dead Man, the third book in the Snow Glove Shop Mystery series was also a treat to host on my table this week.
I put out our well loved and played with Nativity Set last night an well it did not take long for things to get interesting. Here I thought the days of the knock down drag out fights my boys used to have over the baby Jesus would be the only interesting memory I had with this set, nope each year something funny seams to happen when I least expect it, some years our Baby Jesus goes traveling for most of the holiday season, being found on the game pad of the kids video game system, at the bottom of the lego bin or strapped to a Thomas The Tank Engine track....oh boys will be boys. This year the Manger seems to have welcomed Darth Vader....may the Force be with you this holiday season, your cups filled with wonderful Christmas time teas and your reading pile stocked with wonderful cozy mysteries to enjoy!
I look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow, thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review.

No comments:

Post a Comment