Monday, November 28, 2016

The Ghosts of Misty Hollow by Sue Anne Jaffarian

Yesterday I finished the Ghosts of Misty Hollow by Sue Ann Jaffarian. Let me first start by saying I have never read any of the Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery Series, boy have I been missing out!
What an amazing and fun series this is. Out December 6th this book is one not to miss!  A picturesque spot to collaborate on a book with a famous writer, a 100 year old mystery to solve in the paranormal realm and a not so tidy recent murder on the grounds, a small town librarian with a great back story and important role in the book...this book had everything wrapped up in a pretty bow! Perfect ghostly feel good story.
I loved this!

To learn more about this series by Sue Ann Jaffarian please click here.
To order your own copy of The Ghosts of Misty Hollow from Amazon, please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: