Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Three Holiday Booked Themed Delights!

I got an email from Amazon that the book ornament I loved is on sale! I love this as my mother in law started me on these type of ornaments 15 years ago, I may have to order this one for myself.
Click here to see this one for yourself.
I also loved this fun one from Etsy, I wish I had a book club! Click here for this listing on Etsy. 

Not an ornament but something I love is this Book Stocking I found on Etsy by Brightspotdecor. Click here for shop and this listing! I would love a wall of these! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy holiday themed post. I promise to get more reading in today back with more reviews for you very soon!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment