Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Holiday gifts and New David's Tea Advent Calendar Are Available, No Craftiness Needed!

All that talk of advent calendars yesterday and Davids Tea has released its calendar for this year!
Their are 24 fantastic tiny tins of tea in this years calender and you can purchase it for $40! Click here to view on line.
There are some adorable new tea items like this tea steeper with a pink mitt!
I also loved the blue star as well!
I have to mention the new Warm and Cozy tea package! My favorite David's Tea  "Coffee Cake' is finally back! 

Back to reading and hopefully able to review this so far fantastic November release from Kate Dyer-Seeley tomorrow!
Thank you for joining me for a chat about the new teas and I look forward to sharing more with you soon. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment