Friday, November 18, 2016

Spouse On Haunted Hill By E.J. Copperman


Oh boy are you all going to love Spouse on Haunted Hill by E.J. Copperman. This is the eight book in the A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery series and oh my gosh I could not put it down. Just when I thought things could not get any crazier in Alison's life, this book was so much fun. Crazy, lovely, fun. Good mystery, great characters, lovely loose ends and full of great surprises. If you have a cozy mystery lover on your list this holiday season I can recommend these eight books as a great gift! Spouse on Haunted Hill could be a tv movie for sure and this one would be amazing to see on screen. It was so easy to picture each scene, character and setting. I so love this series! I hope you will too! Mark your calender's for December 6th or pre order now!

To pre order Spouse on Haunted Hill by E. J. Copperman  from Amazon please click here.
Learn more about E.J. Cooperman by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment