Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Better Off Thread By Amanda Lee

I love reading cozies like Amanda Lee's Embroidery Mystery Series. Book 10, Better Off Thread is out December 6th and I loved it. A great pre holiday who-dun-it filled with all the feels! Love her dog so much and I am very sure every time I read one of these books that one day I will have a dog just like Angus! Amanda Lee writes a great character and captures the feel of the small town perfectly in Better Off Thread. This is one to add to your pre Christmas to be read pile for sure! I also love the cover don't you?




To order your own copy of Better Off Thread from Amazon please click here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: