Saturday, January 16, 2016

On my table and in my cup January 9th to 16th

Another week has come and gone and I have not read a book this week sadly, despite my best of intentions this week did not go at all according to plan. Though it was a week of unbelievable loss for several amazing artists and celebrities the week was not all bad. Personally I had a mid week mishap that proved to be a teachable moment and a painful one. Though I am happy to report I am on the mend.
Happily this week I found Tea Time Magazine in my mailbox. It was such a treat and a refreshing read. I love Tea Time magazine, the photos, info and recipes are outstanding.
 In my cup this week I have enjoyed Mint Majesty Tea from Teavana as well as my favorite Heavenly Cream Tea
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and I thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: