Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day 2016 Start The Holidays With A Bit Or Romance And A T.H.I.N.K.


You all know I am a huge fan of Mysteries and though today's Author feature is not a cozy author I loved the idea of the series she writes a contemporary romance series called Neighbor From Hell. There are several stories in this series and the price can not be beat! Click here to learn more about R.L. Mathewson's work and read some spicy experts of her work for yourself. Her newest book Christmas From Hell is out now and you can down load to your kindle or kindle app by clicking here

I find the idea of a chronicle collection of work very intriguing, often when a book I love ends I always wonder what happens next, the idea that you can keep reading to me is amazing.
The 2015 collection of R.L. Mathewson Chronicles. The Chronicles are continuations of the books that you loved, The Neighbor from Hell Collection, Pyte/Sentinel Series, EMS series, Hollywood Heart series, etc.
The Chronicles are posted on my website every Sunday for free at www.Rlmathewson.com, but a lot of readers prefer to have the Chronicles in a collection so that they can enjoy them at their leisure."
THINK 2016

I  have a great appreciation for all authors and especially Indy Authors. (Indy Authors are those who self publish and promote). Reviews are very important to all authors but especially to Indy authors. Writing and having your work out in the world is very much a raw and emotional journey for all of us. Not everyone is going to love everything we write, publish and share, however if you do enjoy the work of others let them know. That bit of encouragement means more then you could ever imagine.  I believe strongly in the "Think" before I write any review. It is totally acceptable to not like or enjoy or even finish a book, it happens to me regularly but that doesn't mean that I rush out to leave a bad review. It is my opinion that following the advice of Think: T-Is it True? H- Is it Helpful? I- Is it inspiring? N-Is it necessary? Is it kind?, not only helps one to leave a true and honest review but a helpful one at that. If you have nothing kind to say about a persons work or you disagree with it, simply move on. The world needs more "Thinker's" and I hope that in 2016 you will join me in being a person who "Thinks" and chooses to make the world a better place just by being apart of it. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you and invite you to leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: