Thursday, May 19, 2016

Irish Stewed, An Ethnic Eats Mystery, A New First In Series And A Fantastic Read!

I finished reading Irish Stewed on May 4th. I loved the title, and was thrilled to have picked up this book! I hated putting it down. Kylie Logan has written a very good first in series with Irish Stewed!


The main character in Irish Stewed is Complex and Curious! 
I have to say honestly from first hand experience Kylie Logan has captured the true spirit and edge of a woman who grew up in the foster care system. My own parents were foster parents and growing up we had several kids and teens that came through who were just like main character Laurel. With an LA Sized chip on her shoulder and a can do attitude it is hard not to get behind Laurel. Helping her cause even further is a mysterious Irish Man whom she reluctantly befriends and helps set the tone with this first in series that I can not wait to see what the two of them get up to next! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Your review makes me want to read the book! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great book, one that i'll have to check out.

    ReplyDelete