Saturday, May 14, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup May 7-14th

Saturday morning only a 1/2 cup of tea in me yet this morning, I stayed up late as I could not put down Vicki Vass' newest series book one Gem Hunter. I will share my review with you early this week, I do believe I have a slight "book hangover" while I mull over and re play the extremely awesome book in my head for the next little while. It is hard to let a book this good be finished! Love it when that happens!
Uncomplicated fun and mystery in this laugh out loud story by Auralee  Wallace, this was a deligght to have on my table this week.

Peg Cochran's Berry The Hatchet was another lovely read, nothing like settling in feet up and book in hand.
Nancy Parra's Newlywed Dead was also on my table and one I finished, review up shortly, made Watching say yes to the dress a little more fun this week!
Starting the week with Vicki Vass and Killer Finds really set the tone for the week, such a great series and I do believe that ending the week with the first in series Gem Hunter made the week come full circle for me.
New teas on my table and in my cup this week so many wonderful flavors to review and enjoy!
It is now 7:35 and I am off to the yard sales with my sister in law before baseball today. I hope where you find yourself today you are not far away from the perfect spot, a full cup and a great cozy.
Enjoy and thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I look forward to sharing more tea and cozy mysteries with you again tomorrow. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find some great things while you are going to your garage sales.

    ReplyDelete