Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Happy Release Day! Run Out, Pick Up Or Order You Can Not Loose

May has some truly wonderful reads just waiting on you to pick up, hold in your hand and in your hearts forever!

I am currently reading Irish Stewed by Kylie Logan  which is one of the amazing cozy mysteries being released today! I am on chapter 15 and hated to put it down last night so I could get some sleep! I love a captivating first in series and love it even more when the tea cups match the books I am reading.

Also out today is Carolyn Hart's Don't Go Home, the cover fits this story well and no spoilers from me, I will tell you I have a review planned for later this month!
Betty Hechtman 's Seams like Murder was such a fun read, catching up with the gang and still trying to get the hang of the hook myself, I love a well spun and tangled yarn type mystery!
I can not insist more that you pick up this second in series and be inspired and transported to the Hamptons, this is a great weekend read! Kathleen Bridge has a unique and wonderful lead character I know you are going to just love.

Darcie Wilde, what can I say A Useful Woman was a "distinctly discerning" read. sharing my review of this one on May 10th, I can not help but get very excited for those of you who are going to loose yourself in this Austen Era Mystery!
No words needed, if you are a fan of this series you are likely lining up if you have not got the mail man dropping your order of to you! Heather Blake and the Wishcraft Mystery Series is one of the best!
I will admit I splurged and bought this in hard back but for those of you who were excitedly waiting on the release of the paper back today is your day! I know you are going to be simply amazed by this cozy by Lorna Barrettm, my lips are sealed but I will say read with Kleenex, ice-cream and take your phone off the hook, you wont want to put it down!
On my to be read pile is Nancy J. Parra's Newlywed Dead out today and what a cover!
Peg Cochran has Berry The Hatchet out today, looking forward to this cozy, the kitten is calling me from the cover!
Two books out today and on my TBR pile by Sally Goldenbaum, I am truly looking forward to reading all of these books and quite a few more this month!
Happy Release Day to all! Please remember to Order, Read, Review and Repeat to keep these cozy series and so many more enriching our lives!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery release day. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment