Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Witches Mirror by Mickie Mueller

I have had the good fortune to be given an advanced reading copy of The Witches Mirror by Mickie Mueller. The cover is outstanding and is a gateway to a very impressive resource guide and historical look at the history of mirrors and Witchcraft. Only a few chapters into this book and  I found I was already learning so much! Fascinated by what learned and it is reminiscent of a truly captivating BBC documentary. Out this June this is one I have ordered it in paper back! 
Discover the fascinating history, tradition, and modern uses of the witch's mirror. From learning a wide array of spells to making your own mirror, The Witch's Mirror presents valuable information for witches of all levels. Fun and easy to use, this guide features meditations, spells, crafts, exercises, and many other tools for enhancing your magical life. Explore a guide to the symbols and practice of scrying, uncover the uses of mirrors in legends and pop culture, harness the reflective power of mirrors with meditations, and much more. Mickie Mueller invites you to gaze through the looking glass and see your magical self, wielding the mirror as a key tool to a successful, happy, and enlightened life.

To order your own copy of The Witches Mirror from The Book Depository (with free shipping world wide) please click here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a book review this Friday morning! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment