Sunday, May 15, 2016

Laugh Out Loud, Cozy Mystery By Auralee Wallace, Skinny Dipping With Murder

I was sent Skinny Dipping With Murder by Auralle Wallace early last week and I finished it on Thursday night. This was the funniest book I have read in a long time. It made me forget in parts that it was indeed a cozy mystery. It was well written, truly a great beach/cabin/weekend get away read that will have you laughing out loud. Murder mystery yes but amazing story of coming home, lost love, fab best friend and mother/daughter relationships and a crazy cat!
When Erica Bloom left Otter Lake for college over six years ago, she was determined to never come back - not after the horrifying practical joke that left her standing half-naked in the middle of the town's annual Raspberry Social. But when she gets a call from her lovable, but dippy, mother claiming her business - a spiritual retreat for women is in trouble, Erica is left with no other choice but to return and help. Within moments of stepping onto the docks, things start to go wrong...dead wrong. Somebody is killing off Otter Lake's locals - the very same locals who pulled off the infamous prank six years ago and it's looking like Erica is the prime suspect. Erica needs to clear her name, and fast or she might be stuck in Otter Lake...50 years to life!


I love the colors in this cover and it really does set the tone for the book. I was delighted to read this mystery, it was light, comedic and it was fun...the mystery was good too!
To order your own copy of Auralee Wallace's Skinny Dipping with Murder please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment