Wednesday, March 22, 2017

A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Chat With Author Vicki Delany


Today I am thrilled to bring you an interview with author Vicki Delany about her newly released book Elementary She Read. This is the first in a new series that I was thrilled to get an ARC of and it was a story I really enjoyed.
KMOT: Thank you Vicki for joing us today.  When writing Elementary She Read what sustained you? Coffee, Tea or other?







You can connect with Vicki Delany (Also writing as Eva Gates) on Facebook by clicking here.
Learn about Vicki/Eva's books by clicking here for her Author Website.
Thank you Vicki for joining us here today and sharing about your new book! Thank you reader as well for joining us today for a cup of tea and a cozy chat. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Book looks worth reading as myself is big fan of sherlock holmes. Hope it will be as good as Sherlock. Thanks for sharing interview of author with us

    ReplyDelete