Thursday, March 23, 2017

Mrs.Bunny Rabbit Tea Cozy By J.J. Waugh A Free Cozy Knit Pattern

Today I am sharing the most wonderful Mrs. Bunny Rabbit Tea Cozy Pattern by J.J. Waugh, that can be found free on Ravelery.  With Easter coming up I wanted to share this with you so that of you were inclined you might wish to add this to your holiday tea table.

In addition to creating this wonderful pattern and sharing it free of charge J.J. Waugh also is doing something wonderful for the Terry Fox Foundation by encouraging others to pay it forward and donate through the Canada Helps.Org. The Terry Fox Foundation raises money for Cancer Research and is a charity personally I have supported for years. You can find out more about J.J. Waugh's fundraiser by clicking here.
To down load this pattern please click here

If you are talented with knitting needles and do make this would you please consider sharing your photo with me? Please feel free to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com. I am very much a beginner when it comes to knitting and I aspire to one day be talented enough to create this charming cozy.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy tea time craft. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment