Monday, March 27, 2017

CeeCee James The Tempting Taste of Danger

The first book I read on my trip last week was CeeCee James The Tempting Taste of Danger. This is book four in the Angel Lake Mystery series and it was a very good read. The book has an Alice in Wonderland theme that I really enjoyed. This was a great concept for a mystery and even if you are not an Alice in Wonderland buff you will still really enjoy this mystery. I did not have the killer figured out before the big reveal and I really enjoy this series. This is out now and lots of fun!
The only thing worse than a noisy bookstore is patrons literally dying to get out.Elise Pepper has landed her dream job at the Capture The Magic book store. Peace and quiet and thousands of books to herself – including a $2m first edition of Alice in Wonderland. What more could she ask for? It can’t last of course. Her blissful solitude is rudely interrupted when someone turns the second floor of the building into a Down the Rabbit Hole-themed escape room. But the noise is the least of her worries – what’s worse is the dead bank executive upstairs and the missing first edition. Now Elise is suspected of both theft and murder, even as the killer taunts her with Alice in Wonderland clues. Can she find out who did it before she takes the fall for the crime?

Click here to learn more about this cozy mystery book currently priced at 99 cents! A steal for sure!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment