Saturday, March 11, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup March 4th to 11th

This week has flown by and officially we are on Spring Break, however we do have hockey today. I have Hospitality and Homicide to finish today from Lynn Cahoon, this one is out in May and I am delighted to be almost done reading it so early!
Quite a lot of reading done this week actually this was the 44th book I have read and reviewed so far this year. I love the characters and relationships in this series.
Laura Childs Pekoe Most Poison matched beautifully with my napkin rings and spring tea cup. I love it when things work out. Great mystery too, no idea how she does it! Book 18 and it is out now.
Barbecue, Bourbon and Bullets by M.E. Harmon was a free cozy short I read this week. A good story, great mystery and a great deal, free at time of posting.
Another cozy short I read this week was the third book THe Ghost Wishperer by Charity Tahmaseb. Great paranormal cozy short. I can not wait to read the next one.
Oh Sid, such a treat to have a Sid mystery to read. I am thrilled there are going to be more of this series by Leigh Perry. There is just something so wonderful about this family skeleton that makes you want to read more!
I also enjoyed having the Book of Tea and Company, cook book and book of daily reflections from The Irish Country Womens's Association. This is a beautiful book and one I am so thrilled I ordered.
I am also thrilled to share a review with you tomorrow of Kylie Logan's Gone With The Twins. I am so thankful to have had so many wonderful books to read this week and share with all of you.
Thank you for taking time to stop by for a cup of tea and a week in review.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment