Saturday, March 25, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup March 18-25th



A very busy week has come to a close and I am pleased to have you join me here again for a cup of tea and catching up on the weeks events.

 This week I shared a few tea time crafts, cozy reviews and a personal poem I wrote and hope you enjoyed.
I am so thankful to Vicki Delany a very busy author who took the time to stop by and share about her exciting new release Elementary She Read.
This week I shared that I had finished the 5th book in the Coffee and Ghosts Series, Must Love Ghosts, what a great series this was. I am so glad I took a chance on it and purchased it!

I have been enjoying different teas all week and finding a few new treasures and experiencing new things for the last 7 days. I have much to tell you and share in the coming days and I thank you so much for joining me here today to see what has been on my table and in my cup this week. I hope you will check back in with me to learn more.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment