Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hospitality and Homicide by Lynn Cahoon



A big treat to have Hospitality and Homicide by Lynn Cahoon on my table this weekend. This is her much anticipated May release and I love this series. Based in South Cove, California in a seaside town this one is a favorite series of mine. The tourist Trap Mystery series centers around Jill and her Coffee and Book store. One of the things I love about this series is meeting all the shop owners and getting to know the business owners a little more in each book. Jill has her hands full and choices to make in this cozy for sure. With winds of change upon her, a visiting famous author and two mysteries on hand to distract her along with school, running her shop and so much more this one is a great busy cozy that feels and reads like real life. Loved it!

To pre order from Amazon for May release please click here
Learn more about Lynn Cahoon and this series by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment