Saturday, March 18, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup March 11th-18th

This week I have enjoyed sharing with you some of my favorite series paired with my favorite Green Cups for St. Patrick's day and some new reads as well. Sunday I shared with you Gone with the Twins by Kylie Logan, a good read for sure. With a Southern Twist and a mystery you will love this one is out now and one I recommend picking up.
Not to be missed and such a deal to have, Lorraine Bartlett has kindly put together some of her best work in a cozy sampler to savor! Click here to be directed to the Cozy Chicks Blog and get it free while you can! 
May Can not come fast enough for fans of the Tourist Trap Mystery Series. I could not believe my good luck to be able to read this so early! Mark your calendars for Lynn Cahoon's Hospitality and Homicide.
Book Four in the Coffee and Ghosts series on my table this week as well. I had the hardest time putting this book and series down. A great cozy short series!
Edited Out comes out in May and this was a book I really got into . This should be on your to be read list for sure!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: