Monday, March 13, 2017

Lorraine Bartlett's A Cozy Mystery Sampler! Download yours now!

On Saturday I shared that I found one of my most favorite Authors Lorraine Bartlett, has a limited time offer teaser of some of her amazing writing works currently free to download.  Lorraine, is an author who I strongly admire, and in always in awe of. This offer is a portfolio of delight! If you have yet to discover Lorraine's many series (she even writes under a view variations of this name) you simply must click this link to the Cozy Chicks Blog and download this for yourself. There are some of my most favorite stories their to temped you and her recipes to enjoy. So much of Lorraine is in these books and I hope you will come to discover as I have just how amazing she truly is.
This is a sampler of  books written by Lorraine Bartlett. Including the opening chapters of the Victoria Square Mysteries (including the cookbook), the Lotus Bay Mysteries, and the Tales of Telenia adventure-fantasy series and so much more.Click here for the original post on the Cozy Chicks Blog for the download information.
Happy Reading! Tell your friends! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment