Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day From My Table To Yours.

Happy St. Patrick's Day from my table to yours today. I thought I would share some of my favorite green tea cups and Irish based cozy mysteries with you today. The tea cup above is one my sister in law gave me after I found out about my heritage and I love this cup so much. With its delicate shamrocks and fluted edge this one is one of my most cherished in my collection. I actually use it quite often and not just at St. Patrick's Day.
Most recently I shared a non cozy but a great Irish book I ordered from The Book Depository. This has been a very cozy read, with recipes, lore and quotes that are calming and reassuring. A delight to have on my table. I am planing on ordering a few from this series and will share them with you as they arrive.  Click here if you would like to order this book with free shipping from The Book Depository. 
I loved pairing my cup with Crowned and Dangerous by Rhys Bowen, this one was set in Ireland and a wonderful read.
Carlene O'Cononor has a few books I loved Murder at an Irish Wedding is the newest of them and a read you wont want to put down!
This is another frequently used and much loved green set, from a friends Mother's collection, she kindly trusted this one into my care after her mother's passing. I do think of her when I use it. It is a Royal Stafford set with a blooming pink rose. 
Kathy Daley has a great read for St. Patrick's Day as well, Shamrock and Shenanigans was a fast and fantastic read.


Sheila Connolly has a wonderful Irish County Cork Mystery Series. I have read them all and anxiously await each of them. Buried in A Bog, jumped off the shelf at the library for me one day and it was one of my most favorite library discoveries. Libraries do sell book series, after reading this one I ordered the rest!
Thank you so much for joining me today for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery St. Patrick's day addition. May the road rise up to meet you and the wind be always at your back. From my table to yours this St. Patrick's Day.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment