Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Release Day Contest For Cat With A Clue by Laurie Cass

Today is the release day for so many wonderful cozies I have had the pleasure of reading in the last few weeks and I am thrilled that today I have an opportunity to award one of my lucky readers in the United States a copy of Cat with a Clue by Laurie Cass.  You can read my review of Cat with a Clue by clicking here.
 "Early one morning while shelving books in the library, Minnie stumbles upon a dead body. Authorities identify the woman as an out-of-towner visiting Chilson for her great-aunt s funeral. What she was doing in the library after hours is anyone s guess . . . but Minnie and Eddie are determined to save the library s reputation and catch a killer. As rumors about the victim circulate through Chilson, the police are in a bind over a streak of baffling break-ins. Luckily, Minnie and Eddie are traveling the county in their bookmobile, and they'll stop at nothing to find the spineless killer before the final page is turned on someone else."
To enter to win a copy of Cat with A Clue by Laurie Cass please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com with Laurie Cass in the subject line. You must be living in the USA to enter. Chances of wining a copy depend on the number of entries received. Contest closes August 4th at mid night PST.  A Winner will be chosen at random and announced on my Saturday post. 
Good luck and thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy give away today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment below or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Laurie Cass.
    I hope this is where to enter to win a copy! I'd really love to win!! Thanks for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete