Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cee Cee James' New Cozy The Sweet Taste Of Murder



Cee Cee James kindly sent her cozy mystery The Sweet Taste of Murder to review. I love the cover, though not my traditional favorite cozy cover (I love the Berkley covers) I do love this particular cover and think it reflects the story well. I started this book on Saturday and found it hard to put down. I enjoyed the ease in which I fell into the story and in step with the characters. While the mystery it's self is a good one, I am still working on the mystery of main character Elise's best friend Lavina. I enjoyed the story, the characters, setting and mystery as well. This book is available now so best part is you don't have to wait for it to come out! 

Learn more about CeeCee James on her Facebook page by clicking here.
Order your own copy  of The Sweet Taste Of Murder from Amazon by clicking here
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment