Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Tea Time Themed Craft Tutorial To Share From The Enchanting Rose!


I just found the loveliest blog to follow and a fun craft to share with you all today! The blog is called The Enchanting Rose and the tutorial for how to make these lovely teacup coasters caught my eye immediately!
With the holiday season creeping upon us and decorations for fall already in the stores I love tutorials like this that inspire our crafty side and help us create and make items to be proud to give our tea loving friends this holiday season or just because!

This step by step tutorial is a visual delight and fun for even the most novice of sewers! These would make great shower party favors as well.
Thank you to The Enchanting Rose blog for such an inspiring tutorial!
Click here for the tutorial and to be truly inspired!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a great tea themed craft today! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OMCM (Oh My Cozy Mystery!) how cute! I went to see the tutorial on The Enchanting Rose blog and l.o.v.e.d. it. Going there to look at it again and let them know where I found it. :O)

    ReplyDelete