Friday, November 27, 2015

3 Holiday Cat Cozies To Enjoy While I Remember

This week I am sad to report our 17 year old cat Baby Kitty died. She lived a very good long life and on Monday it was very clear that she was suffering, unable to keep down water or food anymore we made the agonizing decision to have her put down. It has been a hard week for our family and I did not share it on social media but it has been on my mind. Today I want to remember happier times and wonderful cats, so today I bring you some wonderful new Cat themed holiday cozies.
I have just started The Santa Claws Bandit by Alannah Rogers and I thought today's post I would share some Christmas Cat Cozies you may just need to add to your holiday to be read and wish list!
I have not yet read The Cat of Christmas Past but I love Kathi Daley's Whales and Tails books! Click here to find it on Amazon. I am purchasing and adding this one to my tbr pile today.
The Paws & Claws mysteries by Krista Davis are delightful and I am so looking forward to this one arriving in my mail box in the next few weeks. I pre ordered mine from The Book Depository .
I am really looking forward to reading it.
We were blessed with this cat for so many years and this is the last photo I took of her. She was going down hill pretty steadily for the last little while and it is a comfort to know she is not suffering anymore. The entire family will not soon forget her. Thank you for taking time to read my post today. Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I lost my cat a year ago and remember her last night sleeping under the Christmas tree. She had the same coloring as your cat. Our pets hold a little place in our hearts.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your loss. We had a calico named Baby Kitty when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just put our 20 year old kitty down in late September. It is still hard. So sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss. Hugs, and wishing she had a good trip over the rainbow bridge.

    ReplyDelete