Thursday, November 26, 2015

Treat Yourself This Thanksgiving And Order Murder Fir Christmas

I feel blessed and very thankful to have been sent an ARC of Joyce and Jim Lavene's Murder Fir Chrismas. That warm fuzzy cozy mystery feeling washed over me as I read it.  The story is a very touching  and alluring. The idea of making a new start and starting over a new job in the town you grew up (and hoped to have left behind), a mystery, an ailing mother. a snow storm and the holidays with an unlikely furry companion and a touch of romance await readers with the December 1st release of Murder Fir Christmas by Joyce and Jim Lavene.
This story takes place nestled just down from the cozy mountain town of Sweet Pepper, Christmas Tree Valley has a new Federal Wildlife Agent in main character Bonnie. She arrives in town to take over from the outgoing Agent and returns to her childhood home just in time for Christmas, when mayhem in sues.  One of the things I love about Joyce and Jim Lavene books is how they blend the traditional cozy mystery with a touch of paranormal and a dash of lore. I also love how they manage to seamlessly blend characters from their other series into the new ones making it feel more homey and cozy each time. Murder Fir Christmas exceeded my expectations and is one I highly recommend this holiday season. You can pre order it now on Amazon by clicking here. 
For My American readers I wish you a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. Though I am Canadian, I am partaking in the holiday as well. I made my stuffing yesterday and hope to have the dinner on the table for the boys and my husband around 5:30 tomorrow night. Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Pre-view of a Wonderful Cozy Mystery. I would love to hear from you and I invite you to leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment