Saturday, November 28, 2015

On My Table and In My Cup November 21-28th

This week has been so busy and lots has happened. We are in full Holiday swing here and the Elves are back on my table again this year. The Santa Claws Bandit is currently on my table and a good English Breakfast tea in my cup.
I was delighted to read Murder Fir Christmas this week, such a treat to find a cozy like this story offers. I really love the balance of the cozy with paranormal, lore and traditional murder mystery. I love stories by Joyce and Jim Lavene.
I also loved Vicki Delany's Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen, the year round Christmas town cozy is going to be a series I am looking forward to reading, book two which I hope will be set in the Summer!
Last night my younger two and I started our holiday baking (though I did bake more then 20 dozen cookies last week) and tonight I am hosting my annual cookie exchange, it is so much fun to gather and exchange with my friends, we each bake 1/2 cookies for each person coming. Looks like it is 16 this year. So if you pop by this time of year I will have cookies to offer and share along with a pot of tea.
Squirrel and I thank you for joining us for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I look forward to sharing more with you again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good time at your cookie exchange. Sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen, for the mention. Book two is We Wish You A Murderous Christmas, out next November,, and is set a few days before Christmas. #3 however, is during Christmas in July.

    ReplyDelete