Wednesday, November 25, 2015

One Month To Christmas!

It is one month to Christmas day and all the hype is in full force. I am Canadian so we don't have the Thanksgiving holiday tomorrow but some how we are getting the black Friday sales here, it has happened over the last few years that our retailers are cashing in on the American Tradition of crazy deals. I am looking forward to seeing what is on sale but for the most part I wont be partaking in the cross border mayhem.
I do love homemade items at year round but especially at Christmas. I have just started to take out my Christmas decorations an am planing on putting them up this Friday. I have a Cookie Exchange that I am hosting on Saturday and I am looking forward to the 15 dozen cookies headed my way!
I saw this quote on Facebook a few weeks ago and I fell in love with this idea. So I have been actively searching for the right books for the people in my life and have three wrapped for my boys, I have to buy the chocolate later or I will eat it now but I think this is fantastic! The ultimate handmade Christmas gift is a story after all and why not give the gift of your favorite cozy mystery series or book you read this year to someone you love or even a community center, library, seniors home or hospital this year.
I can think of some wonderful series and authors I would love to share with my friends, this year had so many fantastic cozies!
I am in the holiday mood now and I love shopping in my pj's from home, one book for me one book for them....
I hope you find time today for A Cup of Tea and A few Cozy mysteries! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment