Saturday, November 21, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup November 14-21st

Another week has come and gone. The holiday vortex is upon us and days feel as though they are flying by. I have been so lucky to have so many wonderful books on my table this week and wonderful cups of tea.
Sunday I reviewed The Postman Is Late by Vicki Vass, I am still thinking of the Main Character and the story line I hope this one turns into a long series! So many rich characters and such a great read, better then great.
I read Kari Lee Townsend's short story which was such a nice escape and like a visit with old friends. I look forward to reading book 4.
A pleasant surprise to have the mail man deliver two wonderful books this week. I read Spoonful of Murder by Connie Archer and loved it! I can not wait to read more of that series. Thank you to my friend Lisa K for this book! I am currently reading Vicki Delany's Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen.
I can not wait to make more of these cookies, we ate them all this week and I have my cookie party next Saturday and I need to make at least 9 dozen for next week. I should really start now.
Friday I took a trip to the local Sally Anne Thrift Store (Salvation Army) I really lucked out on this trip. I got more then I am sharing here but here are some of the highlights. I recently broke one of my Old Country Roses Creamers and I found this one to replace it for $4.99, I also got the teapot handled measuring cups with a rack for another $4.99! The metal hanging looks great in my living room right now and it was $3.99. I have wanted this Snowbabies book forever and it was such a treat to find it in store and at such a great price $2! It was a very good day to go and I am thrilled with my finds.
In my cups this week as with the parade of Snowbabies, I have tried to vary my selection. I have enjoyed Santa's Secret, Paris Black Tea, Peppermint, Snow Day tea I was thrilled to enjoy Buckingham Place Afternoon tea my friend Karen had sent me. I feel so blessed and so thankful to have you all stop by this week and share a cup of tea with me. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment