Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Rest Ye Murderd Gentlemen By Vicki Delany A Christmas Cozy And Year Round Christmas Mystery Review

I just finished Vicki Delany's Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen. I actually stayed up past my bed time to finish it I just had to know how it ended!
First in the Year-Round Christmas mystery this new cozy I ordered earlier this summer with great anticipation. What a fun idea a Christmas town and year round too. I love the setting for Vicki's latest series,  Rudolf New York. I could easily picture the town, the residence and feel the holiday spirit through out the story. I was not even close on who the murderer ended up being. I really liked all the attention to detail that Vicki added to the story, from the handmade toys to the descriptive setting and the love-able and not so love-able towns folk. This was a wonderful holiday read.
I look forward to reading another in this series which seems like it will be a lot of fun. I can only guess what a summer time Christmas Murder Mystery will be like and if it is anything like the first one it will be fun and festive as well as an exciting holiday mystery.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment