Monday, November 2, 2015

Pickin Murder By Vicki Vass Is A Wonderful Adventure Cozy!

Well I just finished Pickin' Murder by Vicki Vass and it was fantastic! Vicki Vass has written another wonderful cozy adventure filled with colorful southern history the right amount of romance and mouth watering recipes. Loved it!
I read and loved the first book  last month and having enjoyed it so much, I was excited to see what the "Spoon Sisters" would get up to in this next story. I did not have to wait long as the adventure started right away with a road trip, two best friends and shopping what could possibly go wrong? 
This story took me on an adventure to places I would love to one day see. I could picture myself shopping with main characters CC and Anne, eating all the wonderful food described and somehow helping them solve the mystery.This story is like the perfect "weekend get away"  with your best friends, your favorite cowboy boots and your favorite music! To order Pickin Murder from Amazon please click here. I am excited to find out what they get up to in their next adventure. I can not wait to read it! 
Learn more about Vicki Vass and her up coming books by clicking here 
Thank you for joining me for A cup of tea and A great cozy mystery. I can not wait to share more with you again soon! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun read! Love road trips. I can’t wait to read and to try the recipes! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete