Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday Holiday Etsy Favorites

It is Monday and I should have spent yesterday reading but instead I was baking cookies, I baked more then 20 dozen cookies. Needless to say that did not leave me much time to read so instead of a book review today I will share with you some of my recent Etsy Favorites. the above is a Pine Log Tea light holder that caught my eye. I would love to make one of these for my own table. I have long wanted a Yule Log and I love this idea. This would be wonderful as I could reuse it year after year for the winter solstice and the holiday season. This one is offered by MoorCrafts of England and you can view the listing by clicking here.

Herbal Scents Etsy Shop has this lovely listing for a Holly Jolly Tea Cup candle. This ships out of New York and I love the patter. Click here to view this listing and so many more beautiful Candle Gifts.
At AngieGcrafts Etsy Shop I found a fun tea wreath! These are a lovely idea and I think I want to give these a try! This one holds 12 teas and would be a fun gift for the tea lover in your life. Click here to visit her Etsy shop and check out more of her wreaths! 
From my table to yours I hope you have a wonderful day.  Thank you for joining me for A Cup of tea and A Cozy Mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment