Monday, April 25, 2016

A Cup of Tea With Terrie Farley Moran Author Of The Read Em' and Eat Series!



Today Author (As well as my friend) Terrie Farley Moran stops by for tea and  to share a bit about her up coming third in series Read To Death! 
Thank you Terrie for joining us here today! 

KMOT: Where do you get the inspiration for your characters in the Read Em' and Eat Series?




KMOT: What motivates you to write? 



KMOT: Do you write every day or just when the characters are screaming to get out? 




KMOT: When you are writing what sustains you, Coffee, Tea or other?




KMOT: What do you want readers to know most about your work?

Read to Death 


You can pre order your copy of Read To Death with free shipping from The Book Depository by clicking here. 
Or From Amazon.com by clicking here.

Thank you Terrie for joining us for tea today and it is entirely my pleasure and an honor to share my recipes in your books!
I really appreicate each and everyone of you who takes the time to stop by for a cup of tea here daily, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, thanks for having me over for a delicious cup of tea and great conversation. Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Terrie Moran's books immensely. Thanks for the great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marlene and Mary. Thanks so much for stopping by. It is always great fun to talk about books and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice interview, guys! And Terrie, you've done your job, because Read 'Em and Eat is definitely a place I'd like to hang out over a cup of coffee! (And coffee is my go-to drink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it! Thank you for stopping by Vickie!!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Vickie, aren't you a sweetheart. I would love to meet you for a cup of coffee at the Read 'Em and eat--if only we could.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is beautiful and I totally love the Read 'Em and Eat Mysteries! I recently visited friends in Florida (Cape Coral) for the first time and fell in love with the area. Terrie's stories are such a great escape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pushindazees, you are totally right about Karen's blog. It is sensational. My daughter lives in Cape Coral which is how I discovered Fort Myers Beach. So glad you like to read about the area because I love to write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see characters that are 50-ish! Great review.

    ReplyDelete