Thursday, April 14, 2016

A Dream Weekend by Lorraine Bartlett, A Short Story You Wont Soon Forget!

"What, No! It can't be over!" were my thoughts when I finished Lorraine Bartlett's new short story A Dream Weekend, A tale from Blythe Cove Manor. Oh the feels in this short story!
Serious life changes have pushed Paige and Alex Campbell to the brink of divorce. Still, they win a weekend at lovely Blythe Cove Manor and experience vivid dreams that take them back in time. Is there a chance this magical place inspires the nighttime fantasies that could help them fall in love again?
44 pages, that is it that is all and what wonderful words fill these pages to form a story that is sure to stay with you and a mystery of what is yet to come for Blythe Cove Manor. As always I am in awe od Lorraine's Talent and story telling abilities. If you do not yet follow Lorraine and get her news letter may in invite you please to www.lorrainebartlett.com and encourage you to sign up!  Of all my purchases this week this one is by far my most favorite way to spend my hard earned money! 
You can click here to visit Amazon.ca or Amazon.com and order your own e copy today. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment