Sunday, April 17, 2016

Fixin To Die A New Tonya Kappes Mystery

A real treat for me to have this  ARC on my table and to read this weekend. Tonya Kappes has a new series out for us June 14th and I think you are going to love it. I thought the small town of Cottonwood and their sheriff  really come alive in this first in series. Small town sheriff with big shoes to fill and a great dog, complicated mystery and southern town you will relate too, what is not to love!
Kenni Lowry likes to think the zero crime rate in Cottonwood, Kentucky is due to her being sheriff, but she quickly discovers the ghost of her grandfather, the town’s previous sheriff, has been scaring off any would-be criminals since she was elected. When the town’s most beloved doctor is found murdered on the very same day as a jewelry store robbery, and a mysterious symbol ties the crime scenes together, Kenni must satisfy her hankerin’ for justice by nabbing the culprits. 

With the help of her Poppa, a lone deputy, and an annoyingly cute, too-big-for-his-britches State Reserve officer, Kenni must solve both cases and prove to the whole town, and herself, that she’s worth her salt before time runs out. 



To learn more about Tonya Kappes and this new series please visit her website by clicking here. 
Order a copy to arrive on your kindle for release day June 14th by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review! I would love to here from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment