Friday, April 8, 2016

Tea Cozy Tutorial, I love the pocket don't you?

I was looking at tea cozies on line and I loved this one, I was thrilled that it had a link to the tutorial so someone out there, who is a much better seamstress then me would have no trouble putting this lovely cozy together (then message me and send one my way!)
This pattern can be found on Sew4home.com .



 I loved the pocket as well as the whimsical pattern and colors on this cozy and though I can sew on a machine, I don't think I could make mine look as amazing as this. If I could I would make dozens of these with the beautiful teapot sewn right on the front and everyone I know would have one. But I suffer from good intentions and lack of patience when it comes to sewing, I am a impatient crafer!
That being said I would love to see yours if you make one! Click here for the Tutorial and be sure to email me a photo at karenmowen@gmail.com
On my table right now is an ARC of the June release of Lynn Cahoon's Tea Cups and Carnage! What a tea lovers delight! I can not wait to share my review with you soon! Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. 
 I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cozy. I found a knitting pattern for one and have been giving those as gifts for my tea drinking friends.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete