Saturday, April 16, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup April 9th-16th

This week I have had some lovely new things on my table. New teapot and teacup shaped tea light holders, and a few new reads! Friday morning, I received word I had been approved to Tonya Kappes book Fixin To Die.
Thursday night I finished Nightmares can be Murder by Mary Kennedy.
Wednesday night I spent readin Lorraine Bartlett's A Dream Weekend.
Monday I reviewed The Calamity Cafe  by Gayle Leeson, this one you are sure to love, out in June!
Sunday I reviewed another June release, Tea Cups and Carnage. Lynn Cahoon has such a wonderful series and I am so excited to have read this one!
My sister in law gave me my birthday present early, one of which I shared on Steeped in Tradition this week. I have wanted a shamrock themed teacup and saucer since finding out about my Irish heritage last year, this pretty cup and saucer is really the crown jewel of my collection.
I have so enjoyed this weeks tea, cozies and gifts. I have also been hard at work trying my hand at writing for the first time in a while, I am hoping that this continues and that shortly I will have a cozy of my own to share with all of you.
Thank you for stopping by for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment