Saturday, April 23, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup April 16-23rd

This week I have had some lovely soon to be released titles on my table, I have actually had more then a dozen cross my table since Wednesday and though I have tried I have merely made a small dent of only a few of them read and set for review.
I am truly delighted with the task at hand!
Fixin to Die by Tonya Kappes was a good read, some wonderful funny and endearing moments and one you are might just get hooked on!
A wonderfully indulgent and inspiring read The Book of Sacred Baths was a much needed and truly delightful self-care escape.
The Tea Party In The Woods was a lovely addition to my table this week, child like wonder and comfort in this book, one you should pick up for yourself and the little tea party lovers in your life.
A Grand Murder, somewhat of a different style of cozy, also crossed my table and made for an entertaining read.
I was most excited to have Heather Blake's Gone with the Witch very briefly on my table as I could not put it down and am excited to share my review Sunday with you all.

for now I am a few chapters away from finishing A Useful Woman, this Austen Era mystery I shall share a review of early next week.

In my cup this week I have enjoyed Irish Breakfast, Heavenly Cream black teas and a lovely Wild Strawberry Green Tea. The weather has been lovely for the last few days and I have also been enjoying a iced sweetened peach black tea. More on that as the weather warms and the days get longer.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to several of these May titles! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete