Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Cup Of Tea & Visit With Author Susan Furlong Author of Rest In Peach


Today I am so pleased to share with you a cup of tea and a visit with Author Susan Furlong of the Georgia Peach Mystery Series. Her second book in the series Rest in Peach came out April 5 and was one of my most favorite stories thus far this year.
Susan kindly shared her answers to some of my questions and I hope you will enjoy reading them below.


What gave you the idea to write a peach themed southern cozy?




Have you ever tried a peach black tea? If so do you have a favorite you can recommend?




What is your favorite Peach themed recipe?




Is there a third book in the series coming soon?







Is there anything you would like my readers to know?





I was thrilled when I opened my copy of Rest In Peach and I found that my quote from the review of Preaches and Scream was included on the first page! 
Thank you Susan for joining us today and for such a wonderful series.
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment