Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Great AMAZON.COM Deals To Be Had!

Well Read Then Dead is currently offered on Amazon for $1.99!  This first in series was one I so enjoyed and book three is coming out later this summer! Click here for the amazon listing.
Terrie Farley Moran's series is one I hope you will enjoy and I have a recipe for scones in book two I know you will love!
One I just ordered for myself is Lorraine Bartlett's A Dream Weekend! I can not wait to read and review this one, currently on sale for 99 cents in the USA and in Canada. USA Click here.
Canada click here. Don't you love the cover?
I hope to finish up Nightmares Can Be Murder and review it with you soon!
Get these deals while you can and be sure to let me know what you think!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today. I would love to hear from yous o please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment