Sunday, April 24, 2016

Gone With The Witch, Please Take Me With You!

Earlier this week the mail man showed up at the same time as the UPS man and my mail man yelled to me "Are you cheating one me?" when a rather large package of books arrived at my door step, we all had a good laugh. I was so thrilled to find inside Heather Blake's Gone with the Witch, ( I have also ordered this book from the Book Depository, I pre order as many of my favorite series as I can to continue to support them.) I quickly dove into the story, coming up for only air and to pick up the boys from school. Just before I finished it my husband said "Is that the book you started yesterday?" My response was "No I started it this afternoon" which I think surprised him, my reading has gotten faster and the 330ish paged books I read seem to take me no time at all, especially when they are written as well as this series is.

I am sure it is wrong to play favorites but I think I do, I will say that this is my most favorite paranormal cozy series, I have thoroughly enjoyed and savored each word in each of these colorful mysteries.
 The latest book Gone with the Witch is out May 5th and is brilliantly written. True to all the characters we have come to love, filled with more emotion (if that is even possible) and fun surprises I know you are going to love. It felt like a visit with family and friends and just like coming home. Heather Blake's A Wishcraft Mystery series is the perfect blend of cozy, meets paranormal, meets romance. Gone with the Witch has me wanting to pack my bags and join Darcy and the gang in the Enchanted Village full time, I think I need to hang out more at the Natural Magick Tea Shoppe in town, perhaps take it over, don't you?



The Wish Craft Mystery Series returns with wish-granting witch Darcy Merriweather is put to the test after murder takes first prize at a pet show. . . . Darcy and her dog Missy are determined to put their best foot forward at the Enchanted Village s annual Pawsitively Enchanted pet contest. She s happy to lend a hand when the show s organizer hires Darcy to keep an eye on things among growing suspicions that someone is sabotaging the event. But Darcy s quest for justice is thrown off the scent when her lead suspect is found dead at the competition. As if a murder weren t bad enough, someone begins snatching up prize-winning pets right from under their owners noses. Darcy is determined to protect the pampered participants at whatever cost. But she ll have to work fast to sniff out the thief before she becomes the next victim of a killer determined to stop her dead in her tracks..."


Learn more about Heather Blake and her cozy series by clicking here. 
You can pre order (I hope you already have! ) from The Book Depository (Yay free shipping) by clicking here
Or Amazon.com by clicking here

PS October can not come fast enough! The Witch and the Dead can be pre-ordered by clicking here from Amazon or from The Book Depository like I did by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy review, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the new book. I absolutely love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series and my copy is already on backorder!

    ReplyDelete