Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Cajun Christmas Killing by Ellen Byron


I was lucky to get an advanced reading copy of Ellen Byron's third book in the A Cajun Country Mystery series, A Cajun Christmas Killing. This book is out October 10th and a series I adore!
Ellen Byron made me feel right at home at Christmas in her home plantation and b&b. Set just before Christmas, this was not your normal Christmas story either and I loved that it was a complicated crime to solve and there were some points in the story I found so emotional. I feel so invested in these characters and it felt like going home for the holidays. In true cozy mystery form, you get a crime that cozy are famous for and you get that cozy Christmas feeling at the end. I also loved the recipes included. You can pre order A Cajun Christmas Killing now. 




Find out more about this series and author Ellen Byron by clicking here.

Pre order this book for October by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment