Monday, August 7, 2017

Three Amigos Summer Reading Club Week 8 Yard sales/Tag sales/Thrift Stores


Week 8 of 11 wow Summer is going so fast! Summer would not be summer without that clandestined tradition of  the summer yard sale, tag sale, incredible find! This week my selection is Vicki Vass' Murder For Sale, (this used to be titled Murder by the Spoonful) and is the first in a series I am a big fan of called the Antique Hunters Mystery Series. I love the new cover so much and when I read this book for the first time I thought WOW! I enjoyed it so much! You can read that original review by clicking here.
Two friends, both with wonderful and helpful pets, love interests that made sense and I hope stick around. Mysteries that made you want to not put the book down and a story that flowed seamlessly between the two main characters in each chapter. I was very impressed and delighted with this book and I hope you will be too.

Learn more about  this series by clicking here for Vicki Vass' Website 
The entire series is fantastic. Let's see what my Amigos have picked for you today...

Thank you so much for joining me today, I would love to hear from you and so would my Amigos so please leave me a comment below and them each one on their blogs! We would love to know what you think and what you are reading.
I appreciate you stopping by for a cup of tea and a THree Amigos Summer Reading Club selection. I would love to hear from you so please consider leaving me a comment below or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. You and Mary both picked Vicki Vass! I adore this series, and Vicki is reading our blogs and wondering why I didn't pick her too! LOL I love you, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pick. Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Karen and Kathi! Della at deepotter (at) peoplepc (dot) com

    ReplyDelete