Friday, August 25, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Hats for Tea...


I love hats, I wish I had more occasions to wear hats, but honestly the only time I seem to feel comfortable in hats is the Summer or well Halloween. But there is something so wonderful in hats, especially if you are going to a wedding or tea, something so posh about them I just love. I read lots of British Newspapers online and anytime there is an event in the society pages the hats just are amazing. Today I have picked three of my Etsy favorites. Type Tea Hat into Etsy and you will find pages and pages of amazing hats like these ones!

I love the simplicity of the cloche hats! The 1920's hats are among my most favorite. This particular hat in light blue and this shop called House of Recollections has some stunning hats I would love to wear! Click here for this shop and listing.





As fascinators go I love something like this, though truth be told I can not imagine having such a posh party or wedding to attend here, but boy would I love the chance. I love the simple to the extreme in this one by Queen Sugar Bee

I love the color of this one and the size is out of this world! Offered by Ladies Hats Boutique, this purple stunner caught my eye!

Where I live the most frequent hats I see are base ball caps, not these amazing works of art, though I am a creature of habit and choose comfort above all else, I do think it would be fun to pull out the hats for a garden party one day...



The hat I am most comfortable in for tea is the one I wear to my witches tea party which is going to be a bit late this year as I am still recovering from my summer pneumonia and have had to put if off a few weeks. I hope to have some wonderful photos to share of the tea party by the end of September until then I shall dream of wearing other fancy hats and work up the courage and the occasion to wear them.

Thank you for joining me for this weeks Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment