Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Witchy Wednesday, The Witching Hour by Silver Raven Wolf

This weeks Witchy Wednesday post has me reading and reviewing an October release from Llewellyn Books by Silver Raven Wolf called The Witching Hour. 
This is a book for those who feel a calling to magick and who are looking to enhance or learn about spell casting. I found myself  taking notes as I read through this book and while it is a Witchy Techniques book it also has some very practical advice. This is one I would love to own and have on my shelf. It comes out October 8th and is available for preorder on Amazon by clicking here.


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Witchy Wednesday review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. I have several books similar to this one, including another by Ms. Raven Wolf. I always enjoyed her practical attitude and clear explanations as she shares her insights.

    ReplyDelete