Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Witchy Wednesday, Hedge Witch Book Of Days by Mandy Mitchell

Last month when I was in Oregon, we went to Powell's City of  Books, if you have never been there and are making your way to Portland this is a must! You can spend hours going through the various floors and stand in awe at the amount of books both new and used that this store has to offer. I appreciate their many sections and I love their witchcraft section.  Since I was a young girl I have been fascinated by and very interested in witchcraft. Learning about and reading about witchcraft is a passion of mine and as a writer has been a great took in fueling my imagination as well as giving me much to think about.

I picked up Hedge Witch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell, while I was there, it pretty much jumped off the shelf at me.  The cover is about as perfect as one could get to get my attention. This book is divided into months and gives the reader information on each month, from which food is best this month, to celebrations and spells.  There are some wonderful recipes as well included that I am excited to try. I am very happy I found and picked up this book.


This book is in print and if you can not make it into Powell's books to find your own copy (Mine was a new copy) you can find it on Amazon.com by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me here for a Witchy Wednesday Book Review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment